University of California, Riverside

Department of Mechanical Engineering

Forms and Policies

ME Purchasing

eBuy - This is a the link to eBuy for Purchasing requests.



ME Reimbursement

Travel and Reimbursement Form  - This form must be used for all reimbursement requests.

More Information 

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

College Information

Bourns College of Engineering
446 Winston Chung Hall

Tel: (951) 827-5190
Fax: (951) 827-3188