University of California, Riverside

Department of Mechanical Engineering

Forms And Deadlines

Enrolled Student Information And Forms


It is important that students keep informed of important dates that affect enrollment. Please visit the Graduate Division Home Page and look for important deadlines that affect student status. Consult the Graduate Assistant if you have questions about deadlines or regulations.

Graduate Division Enrolled Student Forms

The Graduate Division requires that students submit several forms as they advance through their studies, such as Advancement to Candidacy and other general petitions. You can obtain the forms at the Graduate Division web site. Please consult the Graduate Assistant for assistance in completing the forms.

Departmental Forms and Graduate Student Handbook

Mechanical Engineering has specific forms that students submit throughout their studies. You can pick up the forms from the links below--be sure to consult the Graduate Assistant when completing the forms.

Current ME Catalog: 16-17 Mechanical Engineering

Enrollment Forms

Preliminary and Comprehensive Exam Forms

Advancement to Candidacy - MS Program

Advancement to Candidacy - PHD Program (Form 2 and complete degree audit in "Degree Works" accessed through your Banner Student Profile in R'Web)

Final Defense Forms (ME dept. must be notified at least two weeks prior to the defense date)

Graduate Student Handbook

More Information 

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

College Information

Bourns College of Engineering
446 Winston Chung Hall

Tel: (951) 827-5190
Fax: (951) 827-3188